Friday, January 18, 2013

Exciting News & the SNS January Digi Release

Hello! My name is Amy, and I will be joining the Design Team over at Sweet n' Sassy's Digi Challenge Blog! I am super excited to have this opportunity to share my creativity with others! :) I will also be working along side my Mother-in-law (MIL), Stephanie Wright. Around here at home, she is well known as "MiMi" or "Momma Wright."  I am somewhat new to this blogging world, and hope to learn more from others on this new path where God has lead me. With the help of Momma Wright, and the rest of the Design Team, I hope to learn new techniques, inspire others, and make new friends along the way! A Big thank you to Korin, for allowing me to design for her company with the cutest stamps!

This week the Design Team is introducing the January Digi release.  Each of the 7 cute animals has a sentiment included with it.  They are only $0.99 each in the Sweet 'n Sassy Store.

 
This week's Challenge (SNSDC88) was "Anything Goes" so I chose to do a Valentine's Mini Gift Bag for Jack's Sunday School Teachers. I found these little cuties 2 for $1.00 at Walmart in the craft section and bought the lot. I plan to use all the new January 2013 Release Cute Critters. 



I wanted my first Project to be something fun, full of love, and tell a little bit about me. Personally I love GLITTER! and lots of it! Plus I fell in love with these hot Pink bags. I used Pink Crepe Streamer for a ruffled look at the top and bottom behind the card stock. "Bunny Love" caught my eye from the start, she is just lovely and reminds me of my bunny (Whiskers) from when I was little girl. 




Supplies

Paper: Confetti (Colorbok), Pink Crepe Streamer
Stickles: Crystal
Copics: Sketch C1,C3,C5, R30, R32
Bling: Sandy Lion, Heart Sticker
Ribbon: My stash
Button: My Stash
Bag: Studio G, Mini Gift Bag
Digi: January 2013 Release, Bunny Love & Sentiment
Spellbinders: Large Circles, Small Circles
Punches: Stampin Up's Large Tag, Medium Tag
Twine: The Twinery, Hot Pink

I'm entering my gift bag into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #63 - Anything Goes
Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash  #85 - Use 2 items that start with a "T" (I used twine and a tag)

I hope you'll come back soon.

9 comments:

  1. Amy, I'm so excited that you're on the DT now. I love your gift bag and so will Jack's SS teachers. What a great idea! You did a good job coloring Whiskers :) and I like the heart on the tag. CUTE!!! Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling gift bag. Super cute, and I am VERY VERY grateful to have you playing along with us and sharing your talents in our challenge. I hope you will come back to play along again soon, cuz I am really looking forward to seeing more of your sweet creations.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable gift bag, Amy! Welcome to the DT. I'm looking forward to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,
    Don't you just love it when a good bargain jumps into your cart at WM?
    My children call their Grandmother Mama.
    Your altered bag is really bright and cheerful, The bunny is super sweet. Great work , you must have been doing it for years.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! Thanks for joining us at Spark Your Creativity Now. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag! I'm sure his teachers will love them. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gift bag turned out really cute! I'm sure Jack's teachers will appreciate them.
    Welcome to the SNSS Digi Challenge Design Team! I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing what else you create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Amy . . . your beautifully colored Bunny Love looks fabulous on this happy and colorful gift bag. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy, what an absolutely adorable project! I love decorated bags and this one is so sweet! We are so glad you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. Your inspiration is precious, and I'm delighted to find a new blog!!! Just joined you! Looking foward to keeping up with all your creations. Thanks again for participating!!!
    Diane
    Word Art Wednesday
    Daydream Designs

    ReplyDelete