the Moose on the Loose
He's a lovable Guy that's for sure!
Ready and waiting to be a part of your Digi Stamp Collection! He comes with Two Images & a set of Sentiments, that are "Mooserific!"
I used Him for a Masculine Birthday Card, for A true Outdoorsman...
My Hubby! ;) & I got the inspiration for the Sunburst from
a card I recently saw on the Sweet'nSassy Blog. I then Distressed Inked the sides & top of the Sunburst, Printed the Image on Kraft Cardstock, Fussy Cut the Image and Layered Him on Black Cardstock to make Millard really Pop! Stitched the sides with Twine & Voila!
If you would like Millard the Moose on Loose Digi Stamp Set, Please Contact me by either
E-mail: lovebeingwright@gmail.com or just Comment below. Thank You for stopping by!
( These are the Color Combos I used for the Card, I found them on Design-Seeds )
I am entering this Card in the following Challenges:
Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock - My Stash
Ink - Memento;Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Ink - Memento;Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Bazill Basic Cardstock - Bitter Chocolate, Quick Sand, Rain, RainForest
Digi Images - "Millard Moose" Digi Image & "Happy Birthday"
Sentiment From the Digi Stamp Set Millard Moose on the Loose by:
Love Being Wright Designs
Designer Paper - GCD Studios, The Great Outdoors
Ribbon - My Stash
Spellbinders - Small & Large Circles
Cream Twine - My Stash
Copics - E44,R02,W7,W9



I would love the moose digi. It is so cute. Great job on the digi and the card! Wow! Thanks for some great new ideas!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love all the layers and the colors go wonderfully together! patsy
ReplyDeleteHe's quite the handsome moose. . .and I love your card design, too. Lovely work!! He's cute, but not "too" cutesy!! Blessings!!
ReplyDeleteI really do LOVE your cards. It makes me SO happy when you are able to stop by and fellowship and play along in our challenges. When someone takes the time to share their talents with us, we really appreciate it. Thank you so much for joining us again this week. It's a real treat!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I just became a new follower here on your blog, and I would LOVE to have you stop by my blog and become my follower as well. Here is my blog:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - The FOLLOW THIS BLOG button is on my lower right hand sidebar. I really hope you will stop by to visit and follow me, too!
Have a blessed week, and thanks again for joining us. It's a real blessing to me!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
This is great, love those colours you have used and the twine is really effective. Thank you for joining us at Cards Galore challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs Rachael x
I love your moose. He is absolutely adorable!! Your card is fantastic too. The colors work so well together and you have so many great masculine elements. Ian will love it.
ReplyDeletelove the image! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge.
ReplyDeleteOoh, he is so cute and I love the sentiments! Would love to have him:) You can find me at danmoose@aol.com Thanks so much. Hugs!!
ReplyDelete