Friday, February 1, 2013

SNSDC90 - I Dig You! Valentine Treats

This Week on Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge We are Working on our LOVE for one Another... The Challenge is Valentines or a Love Card 


I got this Valentine idea from Pinterest & fell in love!



I realized I needed a cute idea for Jack's Sunday School Class Valentines,  I needed about 25 Valentines... (WOWZERS) & I wanted to make them especially from Jack. Our Family is known to  love anything about the Beach, if it has anything to do with the Sun & the Sand... we are there! So I looked on Pinterest and found these great "I dig you" Valentine Treat Bags!
 


I went ahead and bought the Shovels, candy, cellophane bags, & cardstock... But soon realized I didn't have the perfect Image for my Treat Tags! YIKES!!!

So I made a quick visit to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and bought Hello Summer Digi Set, I used the Pail and Shovel Digi from the set.

You might notice a little change in Korin's digi stamp... Well thats because I added a heart and stripe on the bucket, and a few minor adjustments. I needed it to be more of a "Valentine's" Day style digi, and the Heart added that special touch! To make the changes I simply used the computer program everyone has come to love, known as Paint! It was fast, & super easy!

I absolutely love that about Digis! They are so versatile! But to make sure everyone knows:
 I am not selling these little cuties, nor am I saying the art work is mine in anyway.




I am entering this in the following Challenges:
Shopping Our Stash Challenge 87 -Valentines, Hearts, Red, Love, etc!
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #38 - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon #64 - Valentine's Day with Ribbon 
Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
Wordart Wednesday #65 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #254 - Different Corner (do corner treatment or no corners) 
Going Gray with Scrap Creations - Valentine's 
Clear It Out Challenge - Circles (ribbon from stash)

Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics - Passion, Real Teal
Digi Image: Hello Summer, Pail & Shovel
Sentiment: I dig you! Happy Valentines Day! From: Jack
Candy: Valentine's M&M's
Cellophane Bag: Michael's Arts & Crafts
Ribbon: My Stash
Shovel: Amazon
Spellbinders: Large & Small Circle, Large Scallop Circle
Copics: E31,E33,BG10,BG11,BG13,BG15,BG49,RV14, Spica Glitter - Turquoise

11 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Jack's friends will love these. Such a cute design and your coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely darling idea, Amy. So cute and creative. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this adorable idea with us in our challenge this week. What a treat to have you play along and share your creative talents with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a totally fabulous and fun idea, love this!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable and a wonderful idea for a valentine! Thanks for sharing it with us at Clear it Out!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, Such a cute project. It is colorful and will make someone very happy.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and appreciate you taking time to join our challenge.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I saw this same idea on Pinterest. You did a great job with this! How fun for your son to be able to give these out! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how cute! Love this idea. Thanks for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun!
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Ribbons for 'anything goes with ribbon'
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These turned out super cute, Amy! I bet your son's friends will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh just a wonderful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete