This is a 6 x 12 Gatefold Card for my Hunny. I've always had this thing for Hearts & keys. (I have several heart/key necklaces to prove this) But one of my favorite necklaces came from a small colonial jewelry shop in Colonial Williamsburg, My Nana bought it for me. About a week or so after I met my Husband in December of 2008, I gave Him my favorite necklace & He's kept it hanging from his review mirror ever since. Every now and then We'll find our heart & key combo in stores or in Movies, Its just a special reminder that my heart belongs to Him, because he Holds the key.
Supplies
Paper: Bazzill Basic - Avalanche
Digi Stamp: Key to Cocoa's Heart
The Paper Studio Embossing Folder - Keys, & Hearts
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Polka Dots
Doily: Wilton
Spellbinders: Labels One, Circle Large, Circle Small
Ribbon: My Stash
Ink: Color Box Fluid Chalk Inkpad - Lipstick Red
Copics: W1,W3,W5,W7,W9,E31,E33,E34,E35,Y15,Y19,R02,R11,R12,R24,R27,R29,R35,RV14
(inside details)

This is precious, Amy! Welcome to the Team. Fun card design and fabulous ribbon.
ReplyDeleteI really like your card, Amy. The bow is beautiful and I think your layering is so pretty. You did a good job on the challenge. I especially love the sentiment behind your card. Ian will like it. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the unexpected yellow in the papers. It really pulls out the yellow of the key. Pretty layering and a fabulous bow! Great card design.
ReplyDeletePretty card. Love the cute image and that gorgeous sheer bow.
ReplyDeleteCaroline xxx
Cocoa and Cookie look so precious on your card! Your coloring is so beautiful and I just love the background hearts! Great card :)
ReplyDelete