& You Could Win the Entire New Release Just by Playing Along with us over at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge & Commenting on The DT's Blogs!
This Week I got to play with the Daffodil Block Digi & Flower Block Sentiments 1 Digi for this Challenge, & The Challenge this Week is to Make a Z-Fold Card! I have always loved Daffodils in the Spring time & these Images are super fun for Springtime!
I hope you Enjoy these Beautiful Images as much as we do, & Will Join in on the Springtime Fun with us at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!!! Happy Crafting!!!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazill Basic
DesignPaper: We R Memory Keepers Anthologie (6x6 paper pad)
Digi Stamp: Daffodil Block, & Flower Block Sentiments 1
Copics: YG03,Y04,Y13,Y15,BG10
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz - Old Paper
Spellbinders: Fancy Squares
Brad: My Stash
This is beautiful!! I love the distressing you did on this and the dies! Another gorgeous job!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis card is so pretty. I love the distressing and am very curious how you got it to come out this way. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21
ReplyDeleteYou have created another unique card again Amy! Love the colours - they are so strong and vibrant.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous design, Amy! Love the distressed colors and paper piecing.
ReplyDeleteLovely daffodil, Amy. The distressing and the frame around your image are FAB.
ReplyDeleteit's very interesting. I like it very much
ReplyDeleteGAMESBX1102
GAMESBX2608