Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MOJO MONDAY 199

This was my first time ever using a Mojo Monday sketch for a card,& I absolutely loved creating it! I'm in LOVE with the colors of this card! I think it turned out perfect! This special card was inspired by my Nana, its for her Birthday! ;)
  •  Patterned Paper: Target
  •  The Ribbon, Stamp, Kraft Cardstock, & Plum Cardstock - Michaels
  •  Buttons & paper flower - my stash
  •  Large Circle, Scallop Circle, and Eyelet Circle - Spellbinders
  •  Ink - Memento, Tim Holtz - Broken China
  •  Gel pen - Sakura Clear Star

    On the top of my white ribbon is 3 layers of polka dot paper strips 1/2 in. each, crinkled to look like ribbon. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love those whimsical papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTASTIC!!!! I love the paper "ribbon." I thought it was real ribbon! All the colors and details work together perfectly. GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your Nana will love it. It's BEAUTIFUL. Love the combination of colors too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete