Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sparkle & Shine


Mojo Monday #194

Supplies
Stamp: Hand drawn
Patterned Paper: Target
Kraft Cardstock: Michaels
Plum Cardstock: Michaels
Circle and Scallop Dies: Spellbinders
Ribbon: Michaels
Button: Papertrey Ink
Copic Sketch Markers: C1,BV0000,BV04,BV20,
BV23,BV25,BV29,B02,B05,YG25
Copic GLitter Pens: 01 Lavender, 06 Melon, 08 Turquoise
Gelly Roll Sakura Pen: Clear Star



The stamp used for this card was not bought or copied off any site, I drew it myself, therefore I own the rights to this image. If you wish to have a digital version for yourself please let me know. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! You should totally start some kind of business drawing digi-stamps!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is gorgeous! I love the image and would love one. :) I agree with Kendra; you could draw digi-stamps for a business. You also did a great job coloring this one. I showed Dad and he was impressed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous doodle, and a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your digi cake image and the card of course. I found you through Stephanie at Christian Paper Crafts. Your little guy is adorable. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! What talent you show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the way you have colored the image....very artsy and fun!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Love your image and the color combo is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete