Friday, February 22, 2013

SNSDC93 - A card for a Child (Reagan is turning 2!)

Flyin' by to say Hi!
This week at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog we are thinking of the little ones in our lives, & The great blessing that they are to us all... which means they deserve a sweet card!
 
 
This Birthday Card is for a special little girl (Reagan) that I LOVE soo much!
She is my niece, and she will be turning 2!!!
 
 
Isn't she Adorable???
 
 
Sooo....
I used the Cloud Dies from Paper Trey Ink on Bazzill Basic's "Avalanche" and Embossed with Cuttlebug's Polka Dots on "Patina", Paper Pieced the sweet Image: Autumn's Kite Digital Stamp & I used the Sentiment "Flyin' by to say Hi" from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, & Stiched Yellow around the Clouds. I used Pattern Paper from Echo Park's - This & That: Bingo by Lori Whitlock, & My Mind's Eye - Indie Chick: Nutmeg. 
 
 
(This is my "Interior Decorating")
I used 3 Cream Buttons from my PaperTreyInk Button Stash and finally opened my beloved & hoarded package of Thickers - Hello in Lime by Amy Tangerine.
 
I am entering this card in the following Challenges:
 
 
 
Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics: Avalanche, & Patina
Designer Paper - Echo Park Paper Co: This & That "Bingo" by Lori Whitlock, My Mind's Eye: Indie Chick "Nutmeg" 6x6 paper pack
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Polka Dots
Buttons - Cream, Paper Trey Ink
Die(s)- Paper Trey Ink: Cloud 1 & Cloud 2, Spellbinders:Labels Eight
Thickers - "Hello" in Lime (Fabric Letters) by Amy Tangerine
Copics - E00,E01,E02,E15,E35,E44,E51,R02,R11,R30,R32,BG11,BG15,Y19
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    came to your blog from SCS and was wondering if you ever created projects/cards using digital scrapbooking kits along with your traditional stamping/scrapping tools?

    I manage a blog dedicated to craft projects using digital and traditional scrapbooking supplies. We're always looking for new writers and I think you'd make a great addition to our team. check us out http://www.thehybridchick.com/ Our artists commit to one blog project with tutorial a month at the site.

    let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luann, I'm sorry it took me So Long to reply, I needed time to think it over, And as of right now I am swamped. Thank you for the Opportunity, I truly appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the embossed cutout clouds with the stitching outline.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, the soft colors you've used look great. The stitching around the clouds is a super touch. I like all the dimension of all the layers, too. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really darling, Amy. I'm sure she will cherish it for a long long time. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us this weerk. It's always such a blessing to have you stop by to share!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card. Lvoe how you used the negative of the cloud die-cut and layered the background papers behind it. And more so, love the stitching around the clouds. Fab job! So glad you blessed us with your wonderful project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Big hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete